St. Paul Lutheran Early Childhood Center offers full-time or part-time childcare for ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. We have an exceptional 3K and 4K program, and offer summer camp for children finishing kindergarten - 12 years old. All learning experiences are developmentally appropriate centering around God’s message of love and forgiveness. The center operates year-round and is open each weekday from 6:30am to 5:30pm. The center is open for enrollment to all families and children throughout the community.
Using God's Word as our guide, St. Paul Lutheran Early Childhood Center exists to promote quality, Christ-centered education and care to our families and our community.
Helping Children Learn...
- SPIRITUALLY: By daily hearing God's word and growing in relationships with Jesus Christ.
- INTELLECTUALLY: By creating language rich environments that promote learning, thinking and problem-solving.
- PHYSICALLY: By offering many opportunities to use large and small motor skills
- SOCIALLY: By providing Christ-centered opportunities to play and enjoy peer group activities.
- CREATIVELY: By promoting opportunities for free expression of art, movement, and music.
- EMOTIONALLY: By sharing the knowledge that each child is a redeemed child of God.
At St. Paul Lutheran Early Childhood
Center we base our programs on the development of the "whole child." We believe that children learn best through play and "hands on" experiences. Every child enrolled will learn daily about Jesus their Savior while being able to explore through age and developmentally appropriate learning activities. Emerging themes will be presented as part of the curriculum in an effort to enhance each child's personal explorations, discovery, and developmental level.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.". - Matthew 19:13
We build partnerships with parents in the care and education of each child by offering the following:
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily conversations between teachers, keeping parents in touch with their child’s growth and early learning milestones
- Safe, health, and developmentally appropriate activities are center goals
- Age appropriate balance of small and large motor activities
- Healthy meals and snacks
- Outside time is also an integral part of the daily program. Enjoying nature and the four seasons in Wisconsin helps children experience first hand the blessings of spending time in God’s special world
- Fees remain some of the lowest in the Fox River Valley area
- Multiple children and referral discounts
Questions about St. Paul Lutheran Early Childhood Center may be directed to Director, Candy Schulz at 920-733-9061.