St. Paul Lutheran 3K and 4K are part of the total educational program of St. Paul Lutheran Ministries. The program includes Christ-centered activities that will assist the child in growing spiritually, mentally, socially, physically, and emotionally.
Overview of Our Program:
Sessions We Offer:
- Hands On: At St. Paul Lutheran 3K and 4K, children learn through hands- on activities and play. St. Paul Lutheran 3K and 4K provides rich and varied learning experiences for all children. We know that each child has been given unique abilities from God. Your child will be given opportunities to develop and strengthen his/ her abilities in creative thinking through art, music and play.
- Motor Skils: Your child will be given opportunities to strengthen his/ her small motor skills and hand- eye coordination through finer plays, puzzles, manipulative toys and art projects. Your child will also be given opportunities to strengthen large motor skills in music time, gym class and recess time.
- Academics: Your child will develop academically via problem solving skills in math, science and language development activities. Your child will be given opportunities to create patterns, count in English and Spanish, sort, read graphs, add, and subtract. Your child will enhance these math skills through measurements for science experiments. Your child will also be exposed to the scientific method through these science experiments. Your child will have the opportunity to learn to write the letters of the alphabet and will be exposed to concepts of reading readiness.
- Conflict Solving: We know that each child has a sinful nature that causes social conflicts to arise. When these conflicts arise we use five steps to solve the problem.
- Recognize the problem
- Identify the problem
- State solutions to the problem
- Choose the best solution to the problem
- Follow-through by the teacher to see if the solution is working.
- If someone hurts your child either physically or emotionally the child will be asked to apologize for his/ her actions. Your child will be asked to forgive the child. Forgiveness is key in social relationships. As Christians, we forgive as Christ forgives us.
- Jesus Throughout The Day: Our day at St. Paul Lutheran 3K and 4K includes the best offering of all--God's word. Your child will have the opportunity to learn Bible Stories in Bible time. They will learn simple prayers and Bible Passages throughout the day that can be said at anytime of the day. They will praise God in song and have the opportunity to worship with the entire school at Chapel services held every other Wednesday in the Church.
Our 3-year-old Kindergarten meets five days per week with a two day minimum from 9:00am-11:00am, starting August 29th and ending May 26th.
Our 4- year-old Kindergarten meets five days per week with a three day minimum from 8:00am-11:00am, starting August 29th and ending May 26th.
Scheduling a Tour:
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family. If you would like to set up a time for a tour of St. Paul Lutheran School and the Early Childhood Center, please call 920-733-9061