WISCONSIN PARENTAL CHOICE PROGRAM (WPCP)
Information for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- St. Paul has been a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program since 2015-2016.
- Under this program--funded by the State of Wisconsin--parents have a voice in how their tax dollars are spent on the education of their children. At St. Paul, we believe parents are best equipped to decide what school is the best fit for their child. This program allows more families to choose Christian education for their sons and daughters.
- Families are asked to set up an appointment with Mr. Rehberger before they apply.
- St. Paul encourages all qualifying families to apply by April 20th.
- All families who applied and received a voucher for 2017-2018 need to go to the DPI website to apply for the 2018-2019 school year. Once your application has been been entered, the DPI site will list what documentation is needed for you to bring to St. Paul for verification.